This Queen Anne confection is a bright spot in the eclectic mix that Montague Street has become over the years. Part of the old Hezekiah B. Pierrepont estate, it was named in honor of the English author, Lady Mary Wortley Montague, a member of the Pierrepont family. In the 1850s, the street led to the harbor and the Fulton Ferry.
105 MONTAGUE STREET NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance