This apartment house was originally the David Chauncy mansion. It is a fascinating combination of the Romanesque and Colonial Revival styles. A massive stone and yellow brick structure, it was intended to resemble a bungalow.
129 JORALEMON STREET NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance