A frequent destination of Manhattanites summoned for jury duty, this building has a double effect on the local streetscape. On West Broadway, it is a handsome Anglo-Italianate building, while the fa§ade around the corner on Thomas Street is just plain brick. Jurors can adjourn to a gourmet lunch across the street at the trendy Odeon, a gentrified former cafeteria.
155 WEST BROADWAY NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance