This is one of the most picturesque cottages anywhere in New York City. The view out over Long Island Sound from City Island’s southern tip makes it all the more desirable. The only jarring note is a radio transmitter on a nearby island that sends a signal strong enough to turn any metallic object in the house, from a toaster to a radiator, into a radio receiver.
173 BELDEN STREET NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance