This is part of the Morris Avenue Historic District, which continues across the street and around the corner on 179th Street. All of these houses were designed by the same architect and built by developer August Jacob. The three-story, two-family, neo-Renaissance brick row houses are notable for their full-height bays, as well as for their well-preserved wrought-iron details.
1969–1999 MORRIS AVENUE NEW YORK 3 Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance