This gem of a Federal-style house is one of the oldest in the neighborhood. It is often called the Queen of Brooklyn Heights. Considering the competition on the surrounding streets, this is high praise indeed. But even people who have lavished boundless love on their own Brooklyn Heights homes don’t dispute the title.
24 MIDDAGH STREET NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance