Originally one of a pair of Italianate cast-iron buildings that once guarded the western entrance of Thomas Street and were known as the Thomas Twins, this survivor was once the headquarters of the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company and also the home of the New York Life Insurance Company before it moved into its own building further down on Broadway in 1899.
319 BROADWAY NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance