1. THE GREEN ONE Grundig 8kg Heat Pump Dryer, R10 899,99; hirschs.co.za rating, this machine’s a hard worker that won’t put a strain on your electricity bill or the planet. The heat pump’s low 55°C temperature and drum’s movement means your clothes are well looked after and dry quicker. There are 16 drying programmes to choose from, which automatically stop the drum once the desired dryness levels are reached.
5 OF THE BEST TUMBLE DRYERS Photo Gallery
2. THE SPEEDY ONE Samsung 9/6kg Washer /Dryer Combo, R9 999,99; hirschs.co.za Got a week’s worth of washing to get through? This washer/ dryer combo gets a load done in just 59 minutes. Thanks to the accelerated speed spin, your laundry will be practically sorted once the wash cycle is over; all that’s left to do is press a button to switch to the dry cycle, and you’re done. Plus, it’ll save you space as it’s an all-in-one.
3. THE SENSITIVE ONE Bosch 9kg Serie 6 Condenser Dryer, R8 899,99; hirschs.co.za After receiving the seal of approval from the European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation, this dryer has allergy sufferers’ best interests at heart. Dry up to 9kg of laundry, and thanks to its eight programmes and AutoDry feature, your laundry will dry to just the right temperature. Plus, the dryer’s unique drum design will ensure that nasty allergens are a thing of the past. Genius!
4. THE BEST-VALUE ONE Defy 8kg Air Vented Dryer, R4 499; dionwired.co.za You can dry up to 8kg of your laundry inside the large drum, makes performance up-keep, and cleaning, a breeze. Do you hate ironing as much as we do? You can breathe a sigh of relief because this dryer’s anti-crease cycle – which is automatic after the drying cycle – does most of the hard work for you thanks to its anti-wrinkle technology.
5. THE HI-TECH ONE LG 10,5/7kg Titan Washer-Dryer, R12 999; dionwired.co.za Loaded the machine, but forgot to turn it on? Don’t worry. LG’s got an app for that. Download the free LG Smart ThinQ app on your phone and start your laundry while you’re at the cycle before your next meeting. The True Steam feature will help remove creases (ironing, check!), and freshens up items that don’t need to be thrown in the wash just yet. The sleek touch screen is a bonus for tech-lovers, too.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Study Interior Design
- Keep Rarely Used Items At The Top In Order To Optimise The Spaces Available In Other Cabinets
- Home Decoration Ideas
- Home Decoration Ideas
- 5 Of The Best Winter Kitchen Buys