This is among the best of the Upper West Side’s park blocks that real estate agents love to lure their clients to. Besides the diversity of styles in its row houses, its trees, arching gracefully over the street, bring Central Park out into the city. This pair of mansions is among many in the area whose ground floor is the main floor. But their designer added gentle stoops in a bow to row house tradition.
6–8 WEST 95TH STREET NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance