Founded in 1947 by Elia Kazan, Robert Lewis, and Cheryl Crawford, the studio was where Lee Strasberg introduced the Method, made famous by Marlon Brando. After Strasberg died in 1982, Ellen Burstyn and Al Pacino became the studio’s leaders and six years later, Frank Corsaro became its artistic director. Its present home is the former Seventh Associate Presbyterian Church.
ACTOR’S STUDIO NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance