This little dead-end street is lined on both sides with Georgian Revival homes that have Palladian windows interspersed with bay windows. They also have slate mansard roofs, often pierced with charming dormers. Of course, the best feature of Albemarle Terrace is that there is never a problem with traffic.
ALBEMARLE TERRACE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance