This was the first of three major apartment houses built here in Bedford-Stuyvesant by developer Louis F. Seitz for affluent tenants. After a long abandonment, it was restored in 1998, to satisfy the need for solid housing in the neighborhood.
ALHAMBRA APARTMENTS NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance