Originally the American Radiator Building, this is now the Bryant Park Hotel. It is a simple but powerful design in black and gold by the master, Raymond Hood, who had supported himself in his early career by designing radiator covers for the company then known as the American Radiator and Standard Sanitary Company. He apparently liked his former employer because when the company commissioned this building as a showroom and offices, Hood never batted an eye at their demand that it be designed and constructed in thirteen months. After delivering on their demand, he said that, I had exactly the sort of client an architect desires.
AMERICAN STANDARD BUILDING NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance