This institution was organized in 1957 to encourage relations between Asia and the West. The building contains galleries displaying art from Japan, China, Tibet, and India, among other places. Most of its exhibitions are drawn from its own collections, which include the Mr. & Mrs. John D. Rockefeller III Collection of Asian Art. It also presents concerts and dance programs, as well as film screenings.
ASIA SOCIETY NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance