This pile of pink granite doesn’t have a window in sight because the electronic equipment inside can’t stand the heat. On the other hand, the heat generated by the machines themselves is enough to warm its 29 eighteen-foot-high floors. This building is also certified safe from nuclear fallout, and it has enough food and energy supplies to remain sealed off for two weeks no matter what happens outside.
AT&T LONG LINES BUILDING NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance