Originally the Seligman Building, this twelve-story Baroque structure displeased turn-of-the-century architecture critics, but considering the angles of the intersection it fills, it was something of a triumph. The 1986 addition by Gino Valle, Jeremy P. Lang, and Fred Liebman is also a triumph, a rare example of a modern building in harmony with its surroundings.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance