Bathroom Tile Designs Ideas
Roof finish – roof tiles Wall finish – plaster and paint Lounge 5.10 x 4.20 m Dining room 5.40 x 3.70 m Main bedroom 4.60 x 3.80 m Bedrooms 2 and 3 – 4.70 x 3.10 m Patio 4.80 x 4.40 m Overall dimensions 16.82 x 15.56 m
This is a spacious, three- to four-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The impressive double-volume entrance lobby has a sweeping curved staircase to the first-floor bedrooms and a view onto the covered patio.
Double sandblasted glass doors lead from the lobby to the lounge, which has a fireplace.
The lounge and dining room both lead onto the covered patio, which has a built-in braai.
The kitchen has a separate scullery, which leads to the kitchen yard and staff toilet.
There is a guest toilet to the right of the entrance lobby.
The double garage, with storage space, is linked to the house through the scullery.
The first floor comprises the following:
Bathroom Tile Designs Ideas Photo Gallery
• The main bedroom, which has a walk-through dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a corner bath, shower, toilet and vanity top with two basins.
• Bedrooms two and three, each with a north-facing balcony.
• The second bathroom with a bath and vanity top with a basin.
• A separate toilet with a small washbasin in a curved vanity top.
• The family room, which has a fireplace and can be converted into a fourth bedroom or study.
• A curved staircase with a balcony overlooking the lobby below.