Bedroom Paint Designs Ideas
The open-plan kitchen has a breakfast nook, prep bowl, stove, space for a fridge and freezer, and a separate scullery with provision for a dishwasher and washing machine.
The scullery leads to the kitchen yard, storeroom, double garage, and maid’s room and bathroom with a toilet, washbasin and shower.
The guest toilet next to the staircase has a toilet and washbasin.
The first floor comprises the following:
• The main bedroom, which has access to a balcony, built-in cupboards and an en suite bathroom with a corner bath, shower, vanity top with a basin and separate toilet.
• North-facing bedrooms two and three, both with built-in cupboards.
• The second bathroom with a bath, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
This is a medium-sized, three-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and most of the bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The entrance lobby leads to the open-plan dining room, lounge and kitchen.
The lounge leads onto the covered patio.
A door from the double garage leads into the lobby.
Bedroom Paint Designs Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas