Native stone called Manhattan schist is used in the fa§ade of this nineteenth-century building that was built for the Willett Street Methodist Episcopal Church. It was converted to a synagogue in 1905 to serve a congregation that had been formed twenty-seven years earlier in Bialystok, a part of the Russian Empire that is now Poland, and that remained together after emigrating to New York.
BIALYSTOKER SYNAGOGUE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance