Boys Bedroom Design Ideas
This is a spacious, four-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The southern double-volume entrance hall leads to the open-plan dining room and lounge, which has a built-in fireplace. The lounge and dining room lead onto a large covered patio, which has a built-in braai and prep bowl, ideal for entertaining.
One side of the entrance hall leads to the north-facing guest bedroom, toilet and study.
The guest bedroom has access to the covered patio, built-in cupboards and an en suite bathroom with a bath and vanity top with a basin.
A guest toilet is provided next to the study.
The study, with direct access from the entrance hall, is south facing with a built-in wall unit.
The open-plan kitchen and living room, on the western side of the house, lead onto the covered patio. The kitchen has a breakfast nook, prep bowl, oven, space for a fridge/freezer, walk-in pantry and a separate scullery, which leads to the kitchen yard and staff toilet.
Boys Bedroom Design Ideas Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Boys Bedroom Design Ideas Gallery Images
The double garage, with a storage area, is linked to the house through the entrance hall.
The first floor comprises the following:
• A passage that links all the bedrooms, bathrooms, linen room and playroom
• The playroom, which has access to the large balcony.
• The main bedroom, on the western side of the house, which has access to the balcony, a built-in safe, a walk-in dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath, vanity top with two basins and a separate toilet.
• Bedrooms two and three, which both have built-in cupboards and access to the balcony.
• The third bathroom with a bath, shower and vanity top with a basin. There is a separate toilet.