Boys Bedroom Design Ideas
This is a spacious, four-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The southern double-volume entrance hall leads to the open-plan dining room and lounge, which has a built-in fireplace. The lounge and dining room lead onto a large covered patio, which has a built-in braai and prep bowl, ideal for entertaining.
One side of the entrance hall leads to the north-facing guest bedroom, toilet and study.
The guest bedroom has access to the covered patio, built-in cupboards and an en suite bathroom with a bath and vanity top with a basin.
A guest toilet is provided next to the study.
The study, with direct access from the entrance hall, is south facing with a built-in wall unit.
The open-plan kitchen and living room, on the western side of the house, lead onto the covered patio. The kitchen has a breakfast nook, prep bowl, oven, space for a fridge/freezer, walk-in pantry and a separate scullery, which leads to the kitchen yard and staff toilet.
Boys Bedroom Design Ideas Photo Gallery
The double garage, with a storage area, is linked to the house through the entrance hall.
The first floor comprises the following:
• A passage that links all the bedrooms, bathrooms, linen room and playroom
• The playroom, which has access to the large balcony.
• The main bedroom, on the western side of the house, which has access to the balcony, a built-in safe, a walk-in dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a shower, bath, vanity top with two basins and a separate toilet.
• Bedrooms two and three, which both have built-in cupboards and access to the balcony.
• The third bathroom with a bath, shower and vanity top with a basin. There is a separate toilet.