By the time this building was built for the City Bank Farmer’s Trust Company, bankers had begun demanding Modern Classicism as their architectural statement. Cross & Cross delivered the goods and pleased the bankers even more with a fifty-seven-story limestone tower that was ready for occupancy just one day short of a year from the time it was begun.
CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance