Now the Apple Bank for Savings, this freestanding high Renaissance structure is among the best of York & Sawyer’s bank buildings. A smaller rendition of their Federal Reserve Bank on Liberty Street, it was originally named the German Savings Bank, but the name was dropped with the approach of World War I.
CENTRAL SAVINGS BANK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance