This chateau was built for Morris Schinasi, a millionaire cigarette manufacturer, whose brother and business partner owned 20 Riverside Drive, the only other remaining freestanding mansion on the drive. This one became a girl’s finishing school in the 1930s, and was later used as a day-care center by Columbia University. It is now a school.
THE CHILDREN’S MANSION NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance