This was the prototype for Gothic Revival church buildings across the United States in the nineteenth century. It was also an early example of a free church, which abolished pew rentals. After the neighborhood became less fashionable, the parish consolidated with Calvary and St. George’s Church and the building was transformed to secular purposes, including a popular disco.
CHURCH OF THE HOLY COMMUNION NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance