The cemetery that surrounds this church on both sides of Broadway is a successor to Trinity Churchyard in the Wall Street area. Among those who are buried here are John Jacob Astor and Alfred Tennyson Dickens, the son of the novelist. The grave of Clement Clark Moore, who wrote the poem, ‘Twas the night before Christmas, is the destination of a candlelight procession every year on Christmas Eve.
CHURCH OF THE INTERCESSION NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance