Colonial Style Homes Best 10+ Colonial Style Home Ideas
The term ‘Colonial’ refers to an extended period in the history of several countries throughout the world that were affected by a number of mostly European influences. Architecture was one of these influences. The Colonial floor plan normally has a classically symmetrical shape, but various styles have developed.
The house, with a dark green, pitched metal roof, white fascias, red face brick with white plaster surrounds and decorative steel balustrades, is a prime example of one of the Colonial styles from the Victorian era. Wooden or steel window frames are usually painted white.
Colonial Style Homes Best 10+ Colonial Style Home Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance