ARCHITECT: William F. Cody
This house is located adjacent to the golf course of one of the country’s most exclusive country clubs, Eldorado Country Club, founded in 1957. The original owners commissioned Cody to custom build the house. The current owners retain all of the original blueprints and detail book containing schedules for the finish in the interior, the doors, and the fixed glass throughout the house. All the original wood in the guest bedroom is teak.