Corner Kitchen Sink Design Ideas
This is a medium-sized, four-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The double garage is directly accessed through a door in the living area.
The entrance hall has a skylight and leads to the staircase, kitchen, and family and dining room. The family and dining room opens onto the covered patio, which has a built-in braai.
The kitchen has a breakfast nook, prep bowl, fridge, oven, walk-in pantry and a separate scullery leading to the kitchen yard.
The main bedroom has a walk-through dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a bath, corner shower, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
The first floor comprises the following:
• The studio on the staircase landing, which is ideal for the family computer and Internet facility.
• Bedrooms two and three, each with built-in cupboards and access to the north-facing balcony.
• The second bathroom, which has a bath, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
The guest bedroom, which has built-in cupboards and an en suite bathroom with a toilet, shower and vanity top with a basin.
Corner Kitchen Sink Design Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas