Country Kitchen Design Ideas
Floor area 180 m2 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 2 Levels 3
Roof finish – concrete/clay tiles Wall finish – plaster and paint/stone Lounge 3.70 x 4.00 m Dining room 3.70 x 2.50 m Main bedroom 3.70 x 3.00 m Bedrooms 2 and 3 – 3.70 x 3.00 m Patio 4.50 x 5.70 m Overall dimensions 14.90 x 9.90 m
This is a medium-sized, three-bedroom, triple-storey house ideal for a holiday home. Most living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light in cooler seasons.
The ground-floor entrance leads to the open-plan lounge, dining room, guest toilet and kitchen. Sliding doors in the corner of the lounge lead onto the covered patio.
The kitchen has a breakfast nook, fridge, stove, double sink and a back door leading to the kitchen yard and double garage.
The first floor comprises the following:
• Two bedrooms, one of which has access to a large balcony above the patio.
• The bathroom, which has a bath, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
Country Kitchen Design Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas