If you’re a bargain hunter, you’ve surely been inside this building. Your mother probably remembers the former Art Deco bank with stainless steel eagles over the entrances. Banks have been converted into every conceivable re-use, from churches to discos, but few have, like this one, become department stores.
EAST RIVER SAVINGS BANK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance