Easter Home Decorating Ideas
This is a spacious, three-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The southern entrance hall leads to the open-plan dining room and lounge, which has a built-in fireplace.
The double garage is linked to the house through the entrance hall.
The entrance hall also leads to the staircase and the guest toilet.
The lounge and dining room lead onto a covered patio, which has a built-in braai and prep bowl.
The open-plan kitchen and living room also lead onto the covered patio.
The kitchen has a breakfast nook, walk-in pantry and separate scullery. The scullery leads to the kitchen yard and the maid’s room, which has a bathroom with a toilet, washbasin and shower.
The first floor comprises the following:
• A passage, with a southern balcony, linking all the bedrooms.
• The main bedroom on the eastern side of the house, which has access to the large balcony, a walkthrough dressing room and an en suite bathroom The bathroom has a shower, corner bath, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
Easter Home Decorating Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 2019 Home Decoration Trends
- THREE OF THE BEST: AIR POLLUTION MONITORS
- HOW TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB
- HOW TO ASSEMBLE FLAT-PACK FURNITURE
- HOW TO SET A TABLE