THE ELDORADO NEW YORK When novelist Sinclair Lewis came to live in New York, he chose an apartment in this building because it had a view of all of the city’s bridges. It was also the fictional address of Marjorie Morningstar, the heroine of Herman Wouk’s popular 1955 novel.
THE ELDORADO NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance