Originally the Dollar Savings Bank, designed by the architects of Brooklyn’s famed Dime Savings Bank, this structure was built in stages, culminating with the ten-story tower with its four-faced clock in 1938. The interior, lavished with marble and gold leaf, has a series of four murals by Angelo Magnanti tracing the history of the Bronx.
EMIGRANT SAVINGS BANK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance