This building, in the courtyard of Erasmus Hall High School, originally housed the Erasmus Academy, a private school for boys. It was the first secondary school chartered in New York State. The high school complex that surrounds it, designed by C. B. J. Snyder in 1903, is a public high school, the most prominent in the Flatbush section, and among the best-known schools in all of Brooklyn.
ERASMUS HALL MUSEUM NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next ERASMUS HALL MUSEUM NEW YORK Gallery Images