ESTONIAN HOUSE NEW YORK

This Beaux Arts clubhouse was built for the Civic Club by Frederick Goddard, a philanthropist dedicated to providing uplift in the lives of people living between 23rd and 42nd Street on the East Side. The Goddard family sold the building to the Estonian Educational Society in 1946.

ESTONIAN HOUSE NEW YORK Photo Gallery


estonian house hall estonian house hall estonian house great hall

. in pictures - in London, NY, Chicago, Toronto, Sydney - Estonian World

New Yorgi Eesti Maja | New York Estonian House

Estonian House

new york estonian house the civic club building now the new york

Related Post

Leave a Reply