ACCESSORISE ALL AREAS
When it comes to adding colour to your space, don’t restrict it to the living room or bedroom. Plain, neutral kitchen units in white, cream or wood provide the perfect blank canvas for eye-catching colour splashes. From a display of bright crockery on shelves to small appliances left on the worktop, accessories are a cheap and easy way to inject personality into a room without having to redecorate. Similarly, you can add a touch of colour to the bathroom with bright towels and colourful elements, such as soap dispensers and hooks.
Fabulous Home Accessories Photo Gallery
LAYER SOFT FURNISHINGS
Patterned and colourful cushions, throws, curtains and blinds are a great way to stamp your personality onto a neutral space, and are the perfect tools for a quick and easy room update. Whether it’s just a trolleydash around your local homeware store, or you’re up for a full-on ‘crafternoon’ making cushion covers or an end-of-the-bed throw, fabric offers you endless possibilities.
ADD CHARACTER WITH QUIRKY FURNITURE
You can add loads of personality with your furniture choices. Choose a colourful sofa – daring yellow or bright blue are popular right now – or team a wooden or white dining table with colourful chairs. On a budget? Then paint the furniture yourself.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance