The two unequal towers on this church have been intentionally left that way. Some say it is to symbolize the fact that all life is a work in progress. The taller one represents Christ as the light of the world and the smaller, unfinished one represents the wait for His return. The lights inside are left on at night so that everyone can appreciate the beauty of its stained glass windows.
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance