This L-shaped building is built around a 130-foot-high greenhouse, whose plant life rotates with the seasons. It is a terraced garden with seventeen full-grown trees and thousands of plants, including aquatic plants growing in a peaceful pool. The architects said that they had a proper environment for the building’s staff in mind, but even if you aren’t lucky enough to work here, you are free to visit the gardens on weekdays.
FORD FOUNDATION BUILDING NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance