Soon to be converted into the new Penn Station, this building was designed to complement the old one that stood across Eighth Avenue. In this city that never sleeps, all of the post offices are closed at night except this one. It’s especially busy at midnight on April 15, the deadline for postmarks on tax returns.
GENERAL POST OFFICE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance