Germany’s Arzberg follows up its popular Profi monochrome dinnerware available in the United States at Bloomingdale’s, for instance with Serena, an Art Nouveau-inspired dinnerware set that’s distinguished by its unique leaded glass-like floral pattern. The design is by Serena Confalonieri, who describes the undulating white line as the collection’s decorative centerpiece.
Two colorways are available Serena Dark and Serena Light the latter offering a timely mix of Mint and Coral.
Ann-Carin Wiktorsson’s Green planter offers a charming way to nurture one’s green thumb. The base and glass dome of the diminutive container create a fertile environment for forcing seeds and preserving cuttings, growing fresh herbs or simply tending to a beautiful bud. Sagaform offers the base in a pretty palette of Lavender Blue, Pink and Sage Green. With the glass dome in place, Green measures about 9 inches high. A range of pint-sized gardening tools is available, too.
Green planter on stand with glass dome. From Sagaform. www.sagaform.com
Serena Light dinnerware from Germany’s Arzberg. www.arzberg-porzellan.com.
Germany’s Arzberg Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance