Originally the Episcopal Chapel of the Good Shepherd, this little country church was built to serve the inmates of the various public institutions that were here when this was known as Welfare Island. The two porches marked separate entrances for men and women.
GOOD SHEPHERD ECUMENICAL CENTER NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance