This bank was founded here in Brooklyn’s Greenpoint section in 1869. Today it is one of the largest savings institutions in the city, with more than twenty branches. In the nineteenth century, Greenpoint was an important industrial center, including shipbuilding and iron-making, which helped to give the bank a head start.
GREENPOINT SAVINGS BANK NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance