1. Flat pack rules! Hard-pressed to tell this isn’t a custom kitchen? Keeping abreast of the latest styles, colours, materials and finishes will stand you in good stead when it comes to designing and selecting the various components. Thermoformed doors and panels in Charcoal gloss finish, 450mm door from $75.21 and Premium Spiced Oak textured wood grain finish, 450mm door from $105, Kaboodle, Bunnings Warehouse. 2. An easy way to cheat the look of concrete or engineered concrete is with a laminate benchtop. Hall interior design ideas It has all the visual hallmarks of the real deal without the big price tag. Cut-to-measure Taranade 38mm-thick square edge matt finish laminate benchtop 600mm wide, $157 per lineal metre, Kaboodle, Bunnings Warehouse. 3. Get organised and stay sane! Pull-out pantry baskets will ensure you know what you have and where you have it. Not only will you save time, but since you’re not buying multiples of items lying unseen at the back of the pantry, you’ll save money.
Hall interior design ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas