This was the country home of Alexander Hamilton, located nine miles out of town. Hamilton himself lived here for just two years before being shot by Aaron Burr in a duel, but the house remained in his family for another thirty years. It was sold to St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in 1899, and moved two blocks south of its original location. It is now operated by the National Park Service as a National Monument.
HAMILTON GRANGE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance