This was the country home of Alexander Hamilton, located nine miles out of town. Hamilton himself lived here for just two years before being shot by Aaron Burr in a duel, but the house remained in his family for another thirty years. It was sold to St. Luke’s Episcopal Church in 1899, and moved two blocks south of its original location. It is now operated by the National Park Service as a National Monument.
HAMILTON GRANGE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next HAMILTON GRANGE NEW YORK Gallery Images