All of the bodies of water in Central Park are man-made and filled with water from the city system. (Harlem Meer means sea in Dutch.) The boathouse was, for a time, a nightclub here at the edge of Harlem, and is now a discovery center offering such things as fishing rods and tackle for the fun of catch-and-release fishing by neighborhood youngsters.
HARLEM MEER BOATHOUSE NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance