Long a fixture around the corner on West 57th Street, when Bendel’s expanded and moved here, it discovered, to everyone’s surprise, that the painted-over windows on the second floor of the uptown building they merged with were rare examples of glass by Ren© Lalique.
HENRI BENDEL NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance