Home Depot Design Ideas
The kitchen has a breakfast nook, walk-in pantry and a separate scullery with a back door leading to the kitchen yard.
The garage is directly accessed through the scullery.
The maid’s room, with its own small bathroom, has a separate entrance.
The storeroom can be accessed through the garage.
The north-facing guest bedroom, on the eastern side of the house, has built-in cupboards.
The guest bathroom has a shower and vanity top with a basin. The separate toilet also has a vanity top with a basin.
The study can be converted into a fifth bedroom.
The first floor comprises the following:
• The family room that leads onto the balcony.
• The main bedroom, which has a walk-in dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a corner shower and bath, toilet and vanity top with two basins.
• Bedrooms two and three, both with built-in cupboards.
• The third bathroom with a shower, bath, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
Home Depot Design Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas