The small plaza in front of the Home Insurance Company is more important than the buildings that surround it. Maiden Lane is among Manhattan’s oldest streets, originally a dirt path leading through the woods to a brook where young women (maidens, they say) came out every morning to do their laundry.
HOME INSURANCE PLAZA NEW YORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Front Entrance Feature Laminates From EDL
- BE ENTHRALLED AND INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTIFUL INTERIORS ON SHOW
- How To Choose And Maintain The Most Popular Kitchen Countertop Materials
- Get Your Basic Storage Principles Right In Two Of The Most Visited Places In The Kitchen
- Keep To A Single Shade Or Colour Palette To Ensure A Clean And Cohesive Appearance