Homes Decor Ideas
The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and a separate scullery with a back door leading to the kitchen yard. There is direct access to the garage through the scullery.
The north-facing guest bedroom, on the eastern side of the house, has built-in cupboards. The guest bathroom has a shower and vanity top with a basin. The separate toilet also has a vanity top with a basin.
The study can be converted into a fifth bedroom
The first floor comprises the following:
• The family room that leads onto the balcony.
• The main bedroom, which has a walk-in dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a corner shower and bath, toilet and vanity top with two basins.
• Bedrooms two and three, both with built-in cupboards.
• The second bathroom with a shower, bath, toilet and vanity top with a basin.
This is a spacious, four-bedroom, double-storey house. All living areas and three of the bedrooms are north facing to capture maximum light and sun in cooler seasons.
The double-volume entrance foyer leads to the lounge, study and guest bedroom.
The lounge, with a built-in fireplace, opens onto a covered patio, which has a built-in braai.
The open-plan kitchen and dining room are located in the western wing of the house.
Homes Decor Ideas Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Easy Interior Design and Decor Tips
- How The Apple Made Its Way To Britain
- Christmas Decorations
- Rosalia Collection Mattresses
- Most Popular Outdoor Design Ideas