Homes Decorating Ideas
The impressive double-volume entrance lobby has a sweeping curved staircase to the first-floor bedrooms and a view onto the covered patio.
A double door with sandblasted glass leads from the lobby to the lounge, which has a fireplace.
Both the lounge and dining room lead onto the covered patio, which has a built-in braai.
The kitchen has a separate scullery that leads to the kitchen yard, staff toilet and the double garage with storage space. There is a guest toilet to the left of the entrance lobby.
Homes Decorating Ideas Photo Gallery
Click on Photos for Next Homes Decorating Ideas Gallery Images
The first floor comprises the following:
• The main bedroom, which has a walk-through dressing room and an en suite bathroom with a corner bath, shower, toilet and vanity top with two basins.
• Bedrooms two and three, which share a north-facing balcony.
• The second bathroom with a bath and vanity top with a basin.
• A separate toilet with a small washbasin in a curved vanity top.
• The family room, which has a fireplace and can be converted into a fourth bedroom or study.
• A balcony at the top of the curved staircase that overlooks the lobby below.
Roof finish – roof tiles Wall finish – plaster and paint Lounge 4.61 x 3.96 m Dining room 5.20 x 3.56 m Main bedroom 4.63 x 3.29 m Bedrooms 2 and 3 – 4.15 x 3.06 m Patio 4.85 x 4.27 m Overall dimensions 16. 32 x 15. 56 m.